By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else out there that has too many games that they haven't beaten yet?

It isn't like the games are too hard for me to beat or that they aren't that interesting.  I just seem to never get myself to play all the way through till I beat them.  I have beaten a few games recently but I still have so many games in my collection that I haven't even played that much.  I guess it is sort of lack of time.  I also used to buy a ton of games when they would come out and then neglect my previous ones that I either barely played or almost beat.  I haven't bought too many games recently because I really want to go back and beat these dang games.  I just need to motivate myself more.  I blame myself mainly for buying too many games.  I also tend to buy games that never really have an ending such as Animal Crossing.  I also own games that take awhile to unlock everything such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there in the same situation?

Around the Network

tagged for later.

I usually buy only the games I know I will beat... the rest I rent.

After I've beaten them I usually trade them if there is no multiplayer aspect.

There are a few games I give up on and trade before I beat (Alone in the Dark) and there are a few that I still own but cant beat. (Fu&*n Ridge Racer 6...if anyone can beat the last 5 races in the very last tier, theya re not human).

If you have hte mopney, buy more games and move on. Star fox assault for GC was pretty good, but I had money for another game, so I bought that and never went back to it. Games like that I just ignore... while I play mario kart ds/tetris ds/ geometry wars for the 3000th time (no joke at all, I am serious) Play games that are interesting

A game I really want to get back to playing and beating is F Zero GX.... From what I remember that game was pretty freaking hard at the end. I beat down F Zero X but the GCN version seemed harder to me. I suppose once I get done with Battalion Wars 2 I will go back to F Zero GX

Around the Network

Dude, I'm the same way. I have so many games that I haven't beat it's not even funny.

90% of my games are unbeaten or even started playing (still shrink wrapped)

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Yeah, me too. Havn't finished a single game (on Wii) yet. But there's always new ones I want... However I've made a new rule - I have to sell an old one to get a new one - so that prompts me to either finish one or admit I'm never going to and cut the dead weight. Still havn't finished any thought... But the ones I have I'm actually playing - a little here, a little there.

SSBB & Mario Kart don't help either since they suck up so much time for all eternity.

Yup. Get distracted by shiny objects too easily. The big killer for me with the Wii library was TRU's Buy 2 Get 1 sale last year, plus all the gift card specials they had with Galaxy and the like. I went hog wild at that sale -- not only have games I haven't beat, I think I've got 8 or 9 I haven't even PLAYED yet!

Wow dryden you have even outmatched me. I hope that you get a chance to play all your impulsive buys.