By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Music Riddle Game - Round 8: Suikoden Special Round

zexen_lowe said:

Updated the standings with marcio and NFG's scores. By the way, NFGBlinkAC's score is the second highest score ever in this game, counting all rounds (and earns him the title of <b>biggest Suikoden fan in this site -shared with me-)</b>

Damn strait :P  Thank god I'm doing a 108 SOD run from Suikoden I - V which helped a lot with the music, besides the fact i listen to it a lot lol

Around the Network
NFGBlinkAC said:
zexen_lowe said:

Updated the standings with marcio and NFG's scores. By the way, NFGBlinkAC's score is the second highest score ever in this game, counting all rounds (and earns him the title of biggest Suikoden fan in this site -shared with me-)

Damn strait :P  Thank god I'm doing a 108 SOD run from Suikoden I - V which helped a lot with the music, besides the fact i listen to it a lot lol

108 runs are the best. They serve to show how much of the game you actually missed. I've done them in every Suiko except III (because after I beat the game I checked a FAQ and saw it was possible to recruit the 5 characters I missed continuing from my last save). Seeing and exploring your castle when it's all complete is one of the best gaming things you can ever do. And besides, the extra ending is always worth to see.

zexen_lowe said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
zexen_lowe said:

Updated the standings with marcio and NFG's scores. By the way, NFGBlinkAC's score is the second highest score ever in this game, counting all rounds (and earns him the title of biggest Suikoden fan in this site -shared with me-)

Damn strait :P Thank god I'm doing a 108 SOD run from Suikoden I - V which helped a lot with the music, besides the fact i listen to it a lot lol

108 runs are the best. They serve to show how much of the game you actually missed. I've done them in every Suiko except III (because after I beat the game I checked a FAQ and saw it was possible to recruit the 5 characters I missed continuing from my last save). Seeing and exploring your castle when it's all complete is one of the best gaming things you can ever do. And besides, the extra ending is always worth to see.

Yea, II is the only Suikoden that doesn't require all 108 for the best ending since if u do or don't, both endings you get when you meet up with Jowy rule

NFGBlinkAC said:
zexen_lowe said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
zexen_lowe said:

Damn strait :P Thank god I'm doing a 108 SOD run from Suikoden I - V which helped a lot with the music, besides the fact i listen to it a lot lol

Yea, II is the only Suikoden that doesn't require all 108 for the best ending since if u do or don't, both endings you get when you meet up with Jowy rule

While I agree that both endings rule...you just can't live without seeing the 108 ending, it's like a culmination of all what makes the game the best game ever, it's simply perfect. In fact, I'd say that ALL the endings in II deserve to be seen, even the one when you run off the army in Tinto is pretty amazing.

Also in V both "good" endings are also excellent

Updated with Cactus' score

Around the Network

I'll see what I can do with this once I get home tonight

Yeah, I'm screwed this round. I believe I did hear #4 and #6 on one of those fav VG music compilations, so I'm guaranteed a point at least!

Music sounds great though. I think I never tried Suikoden since I missed the PS1 era, and haven't been big into the console gaming scene until recently. Mainly why I've stuck to Square Enix for RPG's, will be exploring more from here...

well i haven't played those games so i cannot participate this round. maybe next time.

Hey, I´m in second place. For someone who sucks at remembering these kinds of things, that´s pretty good.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Updated with c0rd's score