By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have fanboys put you off buying their console for life?

I think only PS3 fanboys could achieve that

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Pretty sad if you do. But the sadder thing is that the whole prerogative of certain members here is to be a living advertisement and 'crusader' of their console/company of choice.

You will spot them when:

- instead of writing of the positives of their console naturally, they write about positives of their console as a means to compare with other consoles constantly even when not asked.

- they stop focusing on the ultimate thing that matters for VIDEO GAME consoles which are obviously the games (frequent topic changers include hardware problems, technical specifications and 1st/3rd party developer size).

Max King of the Wild said:
Chrizum said:
I think everyone can agree the Sony fanboys are the worst kind, but come on, don't let fanboys of any kind influence you! The PS3 is a nice console, as is any of the other two this gen.

I actually find the insecure 360 fanboys and the smug ass wii fanboys a lot more annoying.

Contradiction much? I think you meant to say PS3 instead of 360.. rofl. It's PS3 fanbots that always make reassurance topics and spew out excuses one after the other, not the other way around. That being said, if I didn't already have a launch PS3 (MGS4 and possibly FFvXIII is keeping me from selling it), I'd be really turned off from buying one because of the desperation I constantly read. Obviously it's not supposed to matter, but I think it does to a small point because people come in to EBGames and ask me about things because they read something somebody said on a forum. Not that often, but it happens.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*