By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Game Informer is biased and crap

Its official they are biased as

they rated r2 an 8.5 that is imposibly stupid i dunt even have a reason y it just is

i mean what the heck im now pissed off and a 9.5 for lbp and they rate easily, obviously not for ps3 games this is bull shit

if they give gow2 a better review i am nevr visiting their site again

im mad i mean even metacritic has a 90 for it right now and raaaaaaa

lol im pissed

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

Now i can't speak for everybody, but where I come from, 8.5 is a hella GOOD score.

I'm not a hardcore gamer.  I'm not a casual gamer.  I'm a gamer.

Yugemos said:
Now i can't speak for everybody, but where I come from, 8.5 is a hella GOOD score.

ya no if they gave r1 a 9.5 an 8.5 is not a great score

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

8.5's a good score and the FPS genre is a much harder genre to score because it is so saturated.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It doesn't mean they're biased. Why do PlayStation fans have to get so pissy over review scores?

Around the Network

1st 1up and now GI... i cant believe it..... it feels sooo biased especially from 1up they said SO many good things about the game and rated it an 8.5 ive played the beta...the game is a 9.5 min. to a 10.

o_O... Are you serious?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Gameinformer tells it like it is.

There have been many games I didn't think deserved a low score (heck even a high score), but after playing the game, I realized they were spot on.

Gameinformer is one of the few unbiased mags on the market.

Now grant it, nobody is going to agree 100% with a review mag, but I can say I agree with them 85 to 95% of the time.

O also please click here.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

The_God_of_War said:
It doesn't mean they're biased. Why do PlayStation fans have to get so pissy over review scores?

shut up

Sorry but this is just sad.