By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Getting games for free

I'm not sure if this post will be considered spam, if it is then please remove it. I consider it more of a public service.

I know there are a few websites that advertise getting stuff for free, and there's always a catch and it turns out not being free at all, well, I just want to inform you guys of prizerebel.com which is a site that advertises free game related handouts. I signed up with them, and I am actually pretty happy with the results. I've gotten Super Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes absolutely and totally free.

So, what's the catch? You have to wade through tons of super annoying 'surveys'.

I know you've all seen the ads all over the internet where they give away a free iPod or a free Xbox 360 or whatever, and it's always a scam to get you to submit your email. Well, those scammers pay good money for getting that email and that's where you can sort of make it worthwhile through a site like prizerebels.com. They'll credit parts of the money they make from referring you to those surveys, and you can eventually make enough to buy free game stuff at their site.

I know, it's boring as hell, I usually just do a couple of those surveys a night when I have nothing else to do, and it's no fun, but I find it's worth it when I receive my games for free. So, check out the site and see what you think. If you decide to give it a shot, make sure you never never never ever use your real email address when making points on the site. All of the offers are just email traps. so it's absolutely imperative that you use a throw away email somewhere, I like disposeamail.com but any trash email that you can access will work. Also, you don't want to give out your real name and address, which many of the better offers requires, so I usually just use yellowpages.com to find a DMV office in some weird state somewhere and use that address and phone number, and of course, making up a fake name is super easy.

So, if you're willing to take a couple of steps to prevent getting ultraspammed, you can actually get a free game in about a couple of weeks if you spend a couple hours each night. It's worth it for me, but it does require a lot of unexciting offer 'fulfillments'.

I'm not affiliated with this site what so ever and don't make any money from it outside of what I make from their offer program, but if you do consider signing up, please consider using my referral id if you think the service seems cool, it won't affect your personal earnings, but it would give me a little bonus for referring a user to the site.

my referral url : http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=270992