By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Underrated games in this gen...so far

simple, every wii game.
no more heroes, mario kart, trauma center second opinion should be at least in 85-90 score range.

fire emblem, wario land, both rayman raving rabbids games, battalion wars 2, elebits, ssx blur, excite truck, endless ocean, dewy's adventure should be way above 80.

marble mania, nights, mario & sonic, red steel, opoona and wii play should underrated too and ought to be at 70 at minimum(especially red steel and wii play since first is same as most shooters on ps360, but those games always receive 75-85 and second is really good 10$ party game).

wii music will be definitely the most underrated game this generation since most reviewers are bunch of f***ing ignorants who have probably never even gave a chance to this game or played it for like 5 minutes - after i've seen what you can do in this game it should be at least 80s maybe even 90s even though i'm not a musician and not less than mid 50s as it's right now.

Around the Network

Kameo-Elements of Power

It was a lot better than the reviews say it was and it definitely showed me that Rare was still in top form. Each animal spirit offered something unique to made it valuable in different situations. The only thing I had a problem with was that I wish there was an easier way to switch between your list than opening up the menu book. A hotkey with a drop down list would have been preferred.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - but I agree it could have been Wii-fied as it was a Wii only game. That's why the critics dinged it. It was a direct GC port without ever being on Gamecube.

Dewy's Adventure is another

@ Waron - can't agree with NMH. Fun game but no way it deserves 85+, the city was empty with poor collision detection and little to do. It was perhaps a little overambitious for a small dev but hopefully the sequel will be a 85+

Siren, Folklore, Infinite Undiscovery, Beautiful Katamari, and Fire Emblem

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Haze! No I'm kidding, this really sux! I'd go for heavenly sword and uncharted (everybody say the game is good but I think this game is huge!)

Around the Network

Out of the games that i have played I would say Metroid Prime Hunters. Most people seemed to have put it off because of the controls and the underwhelming single player mode, but once you get the controls down and head into multiplayer this game is a blast.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

Saints Row 1 and 2
Kameo: Elements of Power
Wii Sports (Excellent Game imo)
Brain Age 2
De Blob (AAA in my book)

Pixel Art can be fun.

Heavenly Sword and Ratchet and Clank TOD, these games are so amazing but not many people now of them.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Dead Space is underrated. Why isn't everyone talking about this game? I wuv it :3

Yeah, the sales for this game do not truly reflect the stupendousness of Dead Space.

Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lost Odyssey (AAA IMO)
Uncharted should have been AAA hands down