By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you hate it when your drink from a fast food joint is full of ice?

I love 7eleven, since one is nearby I always go there when I have some extra money[which is why I can't buy much games >_>]

^_^

Around the Network

the complexity of Dmeister continues to amaze me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I don't mind the ice, it's the semen that troubles me.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:

What??? O_O

^_^

skeezer said:
The_vagabond7 said:

What??? O_O

You know the semen, the floaty rivers, ect. Does this not happen to you?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
skeezer said:
The_vagabond7 said:

What??? O_O

You know the semen, the floaty rivers, ect. Does this not happen to you?

Sorry, but no, this doesn't ring a bell.

^_^

Baddman said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

At Burger King (Hungry Jacks in Aus) you can refill as many times a you want. Guess it's different in America...

A good solution would be to not eat at those shitholes in the first place.

i agree with the bolded

I agree with this.

The_vagabond7 said:

Oh, I that thought that problem was intimately connected with the burger and not the drink.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
DMeisterJ said:

I do.

I ask for 'no ice' since it's already cold when it comes out of the machine.  I just finished demolishing a DWC (Double whopper w/cheese), and went to drink, and it was no juice.  It was like 1/2 of a gulp before it was gone.

:'(

I usually get no ice too... though most of the time now they've switched to the "Serve yourself" fountain drink machines by me so it's a non issue.

That and i don't really eat fast food anymore... when I do it's to go so i just don't get a drink cause i've got pop at my house.

Only time i've had fountain drinks recently has been at my work on my lunch.  That's the one benfit/problem with working at a college.  Good food, but it's kinda pricey.

Who drinks soda? It costs so much more than water.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson