By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - fable 2 question

i got a question too, spoilers within

I've just finished the love hurts quest and decided to keep lady grey for myself (i thought she was awesome in the first) I didn't marry her and went straight into the secret crypt (bought the mansion first) and took the stone for myself and killed the hollow men but now i can't find lady grey anywhere.

I've searched the mansion and the graveyard top to bottom and also scoured all of bowerstone but to no avail.

does anyone know what has happened to her and is it because i took the stone from the crypt????????

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Why do you need to go all the way to Bloostone..I'm getting proposition for "free" sex, right in Bowerstone from groupies...RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY WIFE? I'm like"...damn B!tch, can't you see I'm talking to my Wife?"

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder