By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NXE beta impressions

Everyone can get it early (it's online for download), but you won't be able to use LIVE till Nov 19 and there is no telling if you will get banned. I really wanted to get in since I was a Live beta tester and it would be cool to get a new dashboard early, but i guess I'll just wait.

Around the Network
matt247 said:
Everyone can get it early (it's online for download), but you won't be able to use LIVE till Nov 19 and there is no telling if you will get banned. I really wanted to get in since I was a Live beta tester and it would be cool to get a new dashboard early, but i guess I'll just wait.

Yes don't do it.

In the mail I receive, they are very strict about NDA. If I switch my HDD to another console then I will be banned as well (my console tag and the one that receive the HDD as well).

It is a double side protection.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

They appear as blank standard  (black stature).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Some updates for the avatar already ... check out the my new outfit .

Lookin sharp.

Around the Network

The new guide when you press the silver button is soooo much better than before. You can do pretty much anything from there: Launch games/demos, go straight to the various market place sections, anything. It's like a mini dashboard!

The new guide, is it as laggy as the old one when hitting the Xbox button?

No, it's pretty fast. I don't know why, but I was expecting the old guide blade to pop out of the side when I pressed it. Instead it pops up in the middle of the screen, a bit like the Games fo Windows one.

Mistershine said:
No, it's pretty fast. I don't know why, but I was expecting the old guide blade to pop out of the side when I pressed it. Instead it pops up in the middle of the screen, a bit like the Games fo Windows one.

I don't own any GfW games, but I am glad to hear that it worjs much better than before.

Can't wait.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).