By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think Sarah Palin is "Hot"?

Michelle Obama is Fugly, I am sorry, that is just how it is. She is just an angry looking woman.

Yea, Palin is not as good looking as Cindy McCain.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Hot = no.
Attractive = yes.
MILF = yes.

However, her daughter is hot.

Huh. Palin does have charisma, but I wouldn't exactly call her hot.

Cindy McCain looks like a space alien.

Out of all these three, I think Michelle Obama is the most pleasant to look at. She looks nice, does have self-confidence and is very intelligent. I like her speeches.

She is good looking, but not ?HOT?

Tina Fey is very hot.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Michelle Obama is Fugly, I am sorry, that is just how it is. She is just an angry looking woman.

Why do white people always think black people look angry?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
bigjon said:

Why do white people always think black people look angry?

Because they are actually racists or heard Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, or Hannity say it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

IMO shes a hick, i dont really find her that attractive, but if she was the last women on Earth i would.... well nevermind.

I just got off the phone with my ex-future-ex-wife, she would do her. But she would do almost any chick. Which is why she's my ex-future-ex-wife.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Next!