By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I cant get laid(in Fable 2)

Ok,after my first marrage went down the drain after the little #$% left me,i decided to get married again,so i found this nice lookin girl played a lil guitar (dont know the name of it) and i took her home and tried to do it,

well i had like 20 people follow me,So i told them to get out (so i can get busy with my wife)with rude expressions and one of them got mad and pulled a gun out and started shooting me,

so i had off safety for some unknown reason,and easly wiped him out but then out of no where autotarged my wife and shot her in the head *cries*

So 10 more seconds minutes im over it,found another decent wife,tried to get lucky and i cant get laid,whatupwitdat???????

Any help suggestions,i did everything that she likes...

Around the Network

neither can I (in real life)
damnit :(

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

haha.... you are now known as wifekiller... did you realy think another woman would go to bed with you after killing the last one ???

try a man. i hear they are all whores

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

El Duderino said:

haha.... you are now known as wifekiller... did you realy think another woman would go to bed with you after killing the last one ???

I think they made this game too advance AI,:(

Around the Network

LOL can you do that stuff on fable 2?

MrBubbles said:

i wonder how he hows :P

Jo21 said:
MrBubbles said:

someone posted the other day how they had a fivesome with four other guys, in one of the other fable threads.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Jo21 said:
MrBubbles said:

someone posted the other day how they had a fivesome with four other guys, in one of the other fable threads.

Thats...Quite...Nasty...Ewwwwwwwww

hahaha

good luck with that pal