By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel your life is boring?

Yes, anyone who is missing a PS3 in their life, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!

^_^

Around the Network

You are making this a little too hard kid. Girls are just as scared and shy as you are. And most of the times they fake not noticing you. All you have to do is show some confidence. And don't be afraid to be yourself.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

But Dr Psrock you once told me that girls are stupid at this age,so if I just manage to make the conversation flowing then I'll have her?What would you do if you were in my situation?Should I tell her if she wants to go the pre pre pre prom with me(yest there is stuff like that) and I'll pay 100 bucks for me and her?

Oasis is awesome, does she like it too?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

ctk495 said:
But Dr Psrock you once told me that girls are stupid at this age,so if I just manage to make the conversation flowing then I'll have her?What would you do if you were in my situation?Should I tell her if she wants to go the pre pre pre prom with me(yest there is stuff like that) and I'll pay 100 bucks for me and her?

yes, keep talking. Having a girlfriend is mostly having a friend with some benefits. Don't talk too much however, and for the love of god AVOID dmeisterj advice on this issue.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Flow said:
Oasis is awesome, does she like it too?

Not sure but who doesn't love oasis? I'll try to get her mail.

PLEASE do not forget to mention the candy stuff.

Zuhyc said:

Lol I won't that would be dumb.

Good Luck ctk495. Hope it works out for you and brings excitement back to your life

ctk495 said:
Zuhyc said:

Lol I won't that would be dumb.

I know, I'm just reminding you.