By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel your life is boring?

This topic made me think I should quit going to this site. Its really fun and all, but there are better things I could be doing, like running or biking or hanging with friends or watching movies or playing foosball or playing the fairly large bag log of games I have been building up or studying for school or actually going to bed on time so I am not so tired...

man...

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
I'm really happy with my life, although law school has kind of been sucking away my free time.

I figured you were smart. You and Sky Render seem well informed.

Man, so much random and unbelievable shit happens to me that half the time I don't even talk about it. You guys would call me a liar!!

d21lewis said:
Man, so much random and unbelievable shit happens to me that half the time I don't even talk about it. You guys would call me a liar!!

Based on your avatar, I believe you.

GUYS HELP HELP HELP HELP!
I think I'm going somewhere with this girl,I thought I was just having fake illusions or stuff but it seems it isnt the case.I'll tell you the story.Today I was going to my economics class and then she asked me to wait for her so we could go together(usually a girl never asks me to walk with her plus once someone did but it was so I could tell her something about a homework)but this time it was just to walk with her without any other sort of asking me something.So I brough up the topic about her video on facebook and I think she took it ok but there wasn't much conversation flowing if only I can get an interesting topic then I can get a female friend I(I'm not even asking for a gf).I guess next time I'll ask her what kind of music she likes and I'll tell her how I play electric guitar(which is true I've been having lessons for over a year now).

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
I think I'm going somewhere with this girl,I thought I was just having fake illusions or stuff but it seems it isnt the case.I'll tell you the story.Today I was going to my economics class and then she asked me to wait for her so we could go together(usually a girl never asks me to walk with her plus once someone did but it was so I could tell her something about a homework)but this time it was just to walk with her without any other sort of asking me something.So I brough up the topic about her video on facebook and I think she took it ok but there wasn't much conversation flowing if only I can get an interesting topic then I can get a female friend I(I'm not even asking for a gf).I guess next time I'll ask her what kind of music she likes and I'll tell her how I play electric guitar(which is true I've been having lessons for over a year now).

good good when you talk about this and that with her, mention the candy thing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Lulz I'll mention something about a candy.

Hawkeye said:
akuma587 said:
I'm really happy with my life, although law school has kind of been sucking away my free time.

I figured you were smart. You and Sky Render seem well informed.

Thanks!  But I have to admit that not all people in law school are smart, so don't go around making the assumption too much!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

ctk495 said:

You brought up that story?  Bad call, dude. 

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Just imagine she has a penis. That should make it easier to talk to her.