By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will You Be Staying With X Box Next Gen?

Just wondering

will you be sticking with X Box when next gen comes around?

Or if you own another console will you jump in next time?

I will stick with X Box next gen as the 360 was my first experience of Microsoft.

I came over from ps2 and never looked back.

In my opinion it seems to be the most innovative of the consoles from a gaming experience.

Anyway your thoughts would be interesting.

Around the Network

It depends if they offer the best value. It would also help if they are first to market again.

Yeah I will definately get the next xbox unless they go a casual route.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

If they display the same agressiveness in pursuing titles, like they´re doing now, showing a real commitment to bringing as many games as possible for the Xbox brand, then yes I´ll stay with the Xbox.

JGarret said:
If they display the same agressiveness in pursuing titles, like they´re doing now, showing a real commitment to bringing as many games as possible for the Xbox brand, then yes I´ll stay with the Xbox.

I'm sure they will.

Altough it will probably depend on how well they come out this gen.

Around the Network

And it won't hurt them to get secure a few in-house devs for first and second party games.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Short answer: Yes
Long Answer: Indubitably

Thread #1000 of the same topic
Yes I am

I'm pretty sure I will. I've been happy with both Microsoft consoles.

That said I usually wait until all consoles are released before making a decision, just to see what all three offer so things can change.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I will get the next Xbox but it won't be the only console I buy next gen.