By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

Balance board drum mode is so awesome.  I pity the fool who doesn't have Wii Music.

Around the Network

You're rocking :D

The drum mode it's beautiful. I got Wii Fit just because of that.

Nice one :)

Nice videos, everyone! The Zeppelin was great and I'm digging on the dual-trumpets.

D3stiny_Sm4sher: Got your message! I haven't had a sec to reply yet, but I'll get a moment in the next day or so. Really digging your videos!

I've gotta get my funk on.

Great Work TAli!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Thanks for the feedback on my vids, everybody.  I hope you've had as much fun watching them as I've had making them. 

Here's my last one for now--an homage to John Cage.  Be forewarned: it's a little "artsy" (forgive me, Shepard).

Lol but you aren't the first

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Alasted, beautiful!! xD

"Shiawase wa sora no ue ni."

Never let it be said that Alasted is a one-trick pony.

If you like my vids, I invite you to visit my Youtube channel drop a comment or some ratings: http://www.youtube.com/AlastedWM.  If you don't like my vids, then go suck a lemon, you jerk. (I keed, I keed )

Really, I welcome constructive criticism.

nice tali... very nice I wish I have your talent

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989