By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

I like the idea you're going for with the La Bamba bit. Some of the touches are nice.
The timing could be improved on certain things -- isn't that always the case with stuff in Wii Music when you're experimenting?

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that later because I AM desperate. :P
Someone else has offered to give it a try, they're still figuring some stuff out, and if it works out well, they said they could try to help me out.

I haven't received any of your stuff yet.
I wonder if there's something to how stuff is shared that we don't know about?

Around the Network

Thanks for the feedback! You're definiteyl right, the timing is what has me re-recording things dozens of times. After an hour or so, my perception of timing can wane, hehe.

Bummer that you haven't gotten anything yet, hmm.  For me it's just been as long as a friend is added (and somehow confirmed on Wii Music), I'll get their video. The wii-mail pops up telling me there's something in Wii Music; I load it up and the video area blinks with an envelope and then the new items are in the front.

I'll try sending some stuff again just incase!

I got 3 of your vids!
I know I sent you a lot more than one, though.

It MAY have to do with the fact that I don't have my Wii connected all of the time...
I will try to leave it connected more often so it can swap stuff better. :)
I liked the percussion you added to my 8-bit Mario theme.
I like the pure 8-bit myself, but the percussion definitely added a new flavor to it. :)

My Super Mario Theme.

The observant will probably notice two things about my drumming: 1) I'm flam-happy, and 2) I can't fill to save my life.

Staying with the jazz theme, I give you Sakura Sakura.

Around the Network

One more for tonight.

"Deliver de letter da sooner de better."

I like your "Sakura Sakura" rendition Alasted.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Not mine.
I found interesting this song based on "Carmen" ( very different rendition from the original song ):

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Nice find, Celine.

Now it's time for some disco.

Did I hear a request for Zeppelin?  Zeppelin anyone?  No?  Well, too bad.