By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

Nice Work Guys. YOu surely have talent

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Wow, all these awesome vids makes me want to buy this game. Keep up the good work!

kazadoom said:
I am seriously considering buying this for my 3 year old daughter. She loves music as do I, and I can just see her and I having so much fun with this together.

I saw a video on the 'Tubes where they said they had taught their 2 year old to swing the gong at the right moments, so it's definitely do-able! 

People keep mentioning kids, but I think they'd miss a lot of the richness of the game; learning different musical styles, perfecting a song, etc; not sure.

I'm sure there's fun to be had with the little ones helping, though!  Let us know how it goes if you do :)

Added both people who have offered to add me. :)

I'm in a bit of an experimental phase, but here's a La Bamba arrangement i've been working on:

I was hopin to use the NES horn to get a 'glitch-hop' type deal goin' on, but I'm not sure it's working out so well. I do like the violin backup, and banjo's one of my favorite instruments (followed closely by jawharp )

I'll stop experimenting and make something a bit prettier next.

Around the Network

I haven't received anything from the two people I've added...
I'll send you some of my stuff, applezap -- I think it wasn't letting me before.

Sounds great!  Wii Music just yesterday popped up and said you were added to my friends, so we should be able to send stuff now.  Let's see what we can get together :) this'll be fun.

Received your video - nice Zelda! I'll remix a bit and send it on back, maybe another vid or so. Thanks for the song!

I think I sent you a bunch yesterday. :P
You're talking about the Japanese Zelda one, right?
Looking forward to hearing some more of yours and hearing more about your thoughts on my own.

I remember someone said they might be willing to upload some of my vids to YouTube...
Any word on that? It looks like I'm going to be waiting on my video capture device for a while yet...-_-;

Oh cool, I wonder why it only popped up with one; i might need to dig a little to find the others.

Unfortunately, I think I'm the last person you want putting videos up since I'm using a pretty ghetto low-fi method. If you end up desperate, lemme know haha.