By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

Wow Daz I liked very much your two songs.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Are all the songs only around 2 minutes long? Can we do full versions of them?

Signature goes here!

celine, thanks :)

TruckOSaurus, the songs are small... but it's enough. It already gives me headaches (in a good way) to make everything perfect.

Here it is my new version The Legend of Zelda theme.

I didn't put a lot of effort on this one. It take about half an hour to complete it, and the goal was to test the output settings of my capture card. Also, it's hard to do this kind of arrangements without a balance board (I'll get it soon).

Even though, it count with some special guests to perform with me xD

Quick question, how are you putting your videos on YouTube? Is there an option to export your videos to the SD card, or are you just using a video capture card or what not.

Edit: NVM, just read capture card in your last post.

Nice Zelda theme, I like it. I love the solos (er, whatever you call them), I do stuff like that all the time, haha.

As for me posting my own vids, no way, too embarrassing ... maybe when I get better.

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:

This thread is to share your creations in Wii Music, as also to comment others'.

So here it is: my videos so far.

For these videos I focused mainly on the arrangement and music itself. I completely forgot Mii's animations... I'll leave that to a second stage. Sometime some beats are off tempo, but... oh well, it's fine by now.

BTW, the video is awful and I'll upload it in the future with better quality, I just get the capture card today and I didn't get the software settings imediatelly to make the capture ok, but I simply wanted to share it now and will explore that part in the future.

Comments and sugestions are welcome :)

i like ur first video, nice work

edit: ur zelda video is even better

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Thanks for all your comments :)

c0rd, what's embarrassing? Come on... share them. I'm sure you have something :)

Nice... haha always good to see the creations of others when it comes to games like this. Keep up the good work.

The best you can do with Rock Band and GH is make the song sound the same as the original. Wii Music allows you to improve upon the classic :)

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

frybread, please keep that comments to other threads about Wii Music (choose one of many). We wouldn't want that kind of discussions/comparisons with with other games here.