By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Thread

The only problem with this game is that... if I get it I'll have like 346374287 games that I need to play.

Around the Network

I need a new DS ...

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Haha, well I "cleared" the game, at least I got the bad ending, hahaha. Now I just need to actually get the good ending since I'm only at ~55%(I don't remember the exact %). I just need the last 2 villagers that I missed.

I also picked up the Strategy Guide for the game from Konami. It has the same cover as the Japanese game. You know I didn't even notice before that the NA and JP versions of the game had different covers. I bought the JP game, but the free poster(see my previous post for a pic) that Konami included with it has the cover for the NA on it, hahaha

edit: just including a link to the strategy guide at Konami's website for those who haven't seen the JP cover. (http://www.konami.jp/products/nk0234/index.html )

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Now i am at the Giant's Dwelling, Time 4:50, 43.2%.

I am stuck at a new boss, Goliath (the giant with chains) and he is SO HARD! (i am at level 20)

The bosses in this game are way too hard!

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

I finally got 100%, sweet! I actually passed the game last week, but the other stuff was kind of tough to do. I finally figured out how to get past that one guy at the end (thank you shield!, hehe)

Anyway, how has everyone else been progressing?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

I'm at level 25, trying to beat the boss in the mystery mansion *SPOILER EVADE*