By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yes, another LBP thread. Please read if you believe in the power of prayer.

Like some of you have noticed, LBP was released "early" after that last fiasco, and I now have my copy.  I cannot remember the last time I was this esstatic over a newly released video game.  But I have a situation.  I won't be playing this game (or any other game) until sometime next weekend.

Right now, I'm going though officer training to become a deacon at my church.  Let me make clear that I'm very blessed to have been given the opportunity to serve like this.  Those going through officer training were given a closed book take home test.  It is to be taken and returned to the pastor no later that November 2nd for those who still want to stand office.  Until then, no video games for me for the sake of studying.  Please pray that this is God will for me to serve as a deacon in my church.

So right now, I have Little Big Planet sitting on my shelf, facing out.  So while the rest of you are playing with your little sackboys or little sackgirls in the world of Little Big Planet and meeting each other online, I'll be preparing myself for the ordained office of deaconship.  Pray that the Lord will work in my heart to be a humble servant of Christ to help take care of His people's needs while witnessing to others for His glory.  Please pray for me, and I hope to see you guys online in the near future.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

I prayed for you. I sure hope you are not lying because otherwise I am a big chump. I would also advise changing your avatar to something a little less unholy. Also, go put LBP in your closet so you can't see it. Temptation is easeir to resist when its out of sight!