By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What 3rd party titles for Wii are you honestly excited about?

The only thing I didn't like about No More Heroes was the horrible voice acting in the original trailer. Give me Japanese audio with subtitles anyday. I also liked the original cell shading but the more realistic graphics look good, too. I would like to see a stylized cell shaded game at some point.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

Sadly im not as excited as id want to be for RE:UU which surprises me, i love RE games but i dont seem to want it, surprising myself.

Games i'm currently playing:

It's supposed to be a rail shooter, isn't it? I can imagine that being quite dissapointing in context to the series. If I didn't happen to like games like Virtua Cop and what not, I'd probably skip it as well.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Nairu said:
Ok, Ok, lets have a look here...
Personally i think No More Heroes could have a huge audience, its sleek and stylish. Has a nice style of gameplay according to IGN. Also would attract many people looking for a more mature fix on the Wii early on its lifetime. Also i can see it attracting many people for the sheer fact that you have a sword like weapon (also like a lightsaber) and that you use that with the wii remote. I Think it could be a 3+ million seller.

You would think that but look at Okami's sells.

For now only Treasure Island Z (Zack & Wicky), total must have. Nights look awesome and is to me very much appealing, but then again.... it's Sega... so I hope it's really good. The rest is really wait and see. Most likely will buy Dewy this week, depends on how much it will cost.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network

I would have to say my list for third-party games that I am interested in are the following:

No More Heroes
Endless Ocean
Zack and Wiki
Bully
Medal of Honor

Games I will most likely actually buy at full price:

Zack and Wiki
No More Heroes
Medal of Honor (if online is good)

Nairu said:
Sadly im not as excited as id want to be for RE:UU which surprises me, i love RE games but i dont seem to want it, surprising myself.

I'm not sure which I'd like to sell better beytween RE4 & UC. On the one hand UC is an origional Wii title but on the other it is, I believe, a blatant attempt to slash the dev budget by making it a light gun shooter rather than a traditional RE. If it sells better than RE4 Capcom may think that Wii owners are happy with low budget spin-offs and keep the big installments on other machines but then if RE4 sells better they may assume that we are happy with ports of old games................I'm confused.

Hus said:

Grow up and stop trolling.

I almost forgot the Wii had third party sales, I thought they only focused on casual gamers... lol

none I hate my Wii... no just kidding, No more heroes > 1M, Olimpycs >5.
That is it not very exited about Wii games that are not first party.

Tales of Symphonia 2 - 2 M.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."