By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space: the sleeper hit of the year.

Yeah it's definetly the sleeper hit of this year imo.

Around the Network
McPancak3s said:
i like the game, its very detailed and quite different from the other horrors ive played, i quite enjoy it. the babies freak me out though... cant wait to see what happens in the end

I just want to say this: you'll be infinitely pleased! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

libellule said:
selnor said:
libellule said:
same thread created 1 week ago

How was this thread created 1 week ago. The video was only up last 24 hours. You didnt read the article and watch the video did you.

which article ? I thought you posted a video

and no, sorry, I dont need spoilers

BUT, since I was not enought clear :

1 guy created a similar thread with a very close title and comment inside 1 week ago

(sorry can't find it anymore)

Whatever, Dead Sapce need more push, it deserves it.

It was me. I created a thread called "And the sleeper of the year goes to" or something like that and I picked deadspace.

It's been awhile since then, alot of people have beaten the game to death, I'm actually currently on my "impossible mode" run right now.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45831

SHMUPGurus said:
McPancak3s said:
i like the game, its very detailed and quite different from the other horrors ive played, i quite enjoy it. the babies freak me out though... cant wait to see what happens in the end

I just want to say this: you'll be infinitely pleased! xD

my friend told me yesterday what happens... i cant say im not surprised. i am still excited to see HOW exactly that happens :) 

I'd also say that this game might be the sleeper hit of 2008.

Still the numbers are a bit disapointing.

I still have to get it but right now I neither have enough time nor enough money on my hand to get this game.

Money spent on gaming in 2009: €130,00

Around the Network

ok, so i cant say i wasnt expecting the ending- but its still absolutely fun. its definately a game i would keep (i rarely keeps my games, after about 3 times of playing them i'd return them for something else) and i cant wait to see how impossible is impossible mode and what the military suit looks like (im upgrading everything first before i buy the suit)

i think i need to discuss the game with someone, are there any more threads for dead space?