By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Got a wii today, need some good casual games!

Sky Render said:
Oh dear, didn't notice the region he's in. Well that's a shame.

Well considering our games occasionally take up more blocks than your American versions we are less likely to have room for it.

Around the Network
sennaho said:
And what do you guys think of these games:

Wario Ware
Wario Land
De Blob

I was thinking getting one of those maybe?

I'd recommend all of those. Whichever one you pick you should be pretty happy with.

sennaho said:

So, I just got my wii today with these games:

Mario Galaxy

Zelda Twilight Princess

Resident Evil 4

Mario Football

Mario Party 8

and ofcourse Wii Sports

So the thing I was wondering about is what is a good casual game to get?

Thanks

I got to be honest, I feel confused about the concept of "the good casual game". More considering your list, which includes SMG, Zel TP, RE4, Strikers... Which, dont get me wrong,  is a great list. Wii Sports and MP 8 are for more social ocassions. But I dont really know what is a " good casual game".

I will give an example. I consider my wife a casual game. Do you want to know what some of the tgames that are are great for her?

MySims and Cooking mama. She finish them both, and she also loves Endless Ocean. and check this out: she can't get enough of Guitar Hero III, which by the way I am not sure if it is a harcore game or not. I like it too. But I can be casual sometimes for a change...

So... can you please be more specific and define what is a good casual game for you?

What the hell is a casual game?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
sennaho said:

So, I just got my wii today with these games:

Mario Galaxy

Zelda Twilight Princess

Resident Evil 4

Mario Football

Mario Party 8

and ofcourse Wii Sports

So the thing I was wondering about is what is a good casual game to get?

Thanks

I got to be honest, I feel confused about the concept of "the good casual game". More considering your list, which includes SMG, Zel TP, RE4, Strikers... Which, dont get me wrong,  is a great list. Wii Sports and MP 8 are for more social ocassions. But I dont really know what is a " good casual game".

I will give an example. I consider my wife a casual game. Do you want to know what some of the tgames that are are great for her?

MySims and Cooking mama. She finish them both, and she also loves Endless Ocean. and check this out: she can't get enough of Guitar Hero III, which by the way I am not sure if it is a harcore game or not. I like it too. But I can be casual sometimes for a change...

So... can you please be more specific and define what is a good casual game for you?

Probably he refers to Pick Up'n play games. Games that don't need a lot of hours to be enjoyed. Ahh BTW, if your wife liked Cooking Mama I recommend you buy Order Up! 

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

What the hell is a casual game?

yeah!

And more than that... a GOOD casual game!

Soma:

Thanks. I kinda like it too.