By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX 360 Pro + WiFi + 1Years Live + No RROD = FTW.

deathgod33 said:
there should be a poll created to see which people have their console in the room in which they also have their router.

99.9% will say that they dont have both in the same room

My router and xbox are in different rooms, but I have absolutely no problem running a cable between rooms when I use Live.  It costs a fraction of what a WiFi adapter would, and it's not like I leave it there permanently.  When I'm done playing I just unplug it, coil it up, and store it

In my opinion WiFi is a non-issue in most consumers' purchasing decisions.  It just fits conveniently into a list of fanboy talking points so we hear about it over and over.

Around the Network

If it would save money off the price of the console, then I'd rather not have WiFi on-board. My Router is literally a few inches from my 360(Elite) and I prefer having the wired connection for speed.

I was planning on buying the LAN cable adapter, so I could use a wired connection for my Wii, but since I don't really play games online with the Wii, the WiFi is okay for it.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"