By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Unprotected lesbian sex leads to pregnancy in fable 2

Wetcoaster said:
elgefe02 said:
NExt Scandal on TV?

Someone call Maury.

Nice one.  Maybe it will be a ten episode special with her still not being able to identify the father.

Around the Network

"I have something to confess... I'm not a woman, I'm actually a man *pulls off woman suit* Well no.. I'm actually a dog *pulls off dog suit* Oh I can't take it any longer - I'm actually a broom *turns into broom, falls on floor*

muubam said:
"I have something to confess... I'm not a woman, I'm actually a man *pulls off woman suit* Well no.. I'm actually a horse *pulls off horse suit* Oh I can't take it any longer - I'm actually a broom *turns into broom, falls on floor*

fixed, good family guy reference though.  One of my favorites.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

For all the cheating hearts ... the story made it sound like you get the message RIGHT after you do the deed. Apparently Fable 2's world is a little ahead of us in some areas.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

As Malcolm from Jurassic Park says, "Life finds a way". LOL.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
well...if sharks are able to reproduce without a partner..i dont see why a couple of lesbians couldnt conceive.

What kind of shark is that? I think they have a sperm storing thing in them not that they can clone them selves (some animals can) … or is it a female/mail kind of shark?   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have toyed with the idea of dressing like a woman so I could get with lesbian chicks. I don't want any hot girls to get away! I never considered the side effects......