By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R2 is the most intense game I ever played.

The_vagabond7 said:
Jinova said:

I applied for the beta, but havent gotten in yet. I keep checking my email. *fingers crossed*

I have a question though. Does the Warhawk Jabra headset work with R2? If it does how is the performance?  It seems like a mic is a must and I wanna know if I need to buy another one.

I use the jabra and it seems to work fine. Alot of people use the headset in co-op I noticed, but I didn't see too many people in the deathmatches using them. I don't know about skirmish, I haven't got to play one of those.

Yeah, mine's been working fine too. I love that there are actually people using a headset, though that may be due to the fact that this is a beta and more "casual" players probably aren't in it. The co-op itself is intense, and really requires a ton of teamwork so it's nice to be able to talk to your teammates.

Around the Network

there are kids playing too...

but at least they not calling people fags or cursing everyshit they can on the mics.

Griffin said:
windbane said:

Anyone know if you get to keep any stats for the full game?

I looked around on the Resistance site and it appears the stats will not be continued over. I never saw a developer or mod say they won't but people in the threads were pretty firm in saying the stats will be reset, so i'm guessing they said it somewhere and i just can't find that post.

Ah, thanks.  That seems to be the consensus with people I play with online, too.  Time to take it less seriously, then.