By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why the **** does Warhawk STILL not properly record stats????

Yes buy it as part of your birthday Jamboree, Colonel. And Username should join the league. We can always use more tankers, especially those who can take out warhawks. ;)

Around the Network

Well, got the badge, again...

Let's hope it is still there next time I log on.

PSN - hanafuda

Dogs Rule said:
Yes buy it as part of your birthday Jamboree, Colonel. And Username should join the league. We can always use more tankers, especially those who can take out warhawks. ;)

I'm not real big on clans and stuff, I like to just hop and play.

The satisfaction of shooting down some bastard who thinks they're invincible in the air is just awesome, I always wish I could see their faces.

It was pretty amazing, I was on Archipelago playing CTF and was on the ridge of my base in a tank, I got my shot lined up perfect to hit the other base and right as I shot a warhawk was taking off and I got him. There should be a badge for like long distance tank shots.

It kind of sucks though being so good with the tank, I get kicked and banned alot for just being good.

Do you guys know if people can set an auto ban for killing too fast? There's been a few times that I've gotten like 6 kills in the first two minutes and it's as if I get auto banned. I hate that there are sissies out there that ban you just because you're better.

Oh well. Warhawk is a great game and I recommend it to everyone who has a PS3 and internet connection.

We ain't a clan username just vgchartzers who play warhawk.

hmm..

one time warhawk deleted my rank and put me down to Recruit. but next day it went back

Around the Network

I've had problems like this. I had finally gotten the last two Bandit badges I needed in one (ranked) match. I was so excited, I quit the game and came back in about a half an hour, but it didn't count them. So I had to get them again. This happened with a lot of the badges I got; I would earn them, then have to earn them again.

insomniac17 said:
I've had problems like this. I had finally gotten the last two Bandit badges I needed in one (ranked) match. I was so excited, I quit the game and came back in about a half an hour, but it didn't count them. So I had to get them again. This happened with a lot of the badges I got; I would earn them, then have to earn them again.

Yeah, I'm almost certain it's not the first time it happened for me too, just that my memory is a bit hazy in regard to the past instances.

Still, I'm happy to say that the badge I earned yesterday (for the second time) is completely logged in my stats.

Hmm, now need to work on Master Pistol.  That's going to be extremely tough..  200 kills with the pistol??  I only have about 60 at the moment.

PSN - hanafuda