By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why the **** does Warhawk STILL not properly record stats????

So last night I fired up a session with the sole intention of getting the Master Sniper badge.

I alreay had over 200 kills with the sniper rifle, so then just needed 5 kills in a single round (which I already had done with ease in past games, but for some stupid reason the badge system only works if you get the required total number of kills FIRST, another annoying fact).

So anyway, I blasted away with the sniper rifle and it wasn't log before I got 5 kills with it, and clearly got the badge awarded to me as it came up on the screen.  I then waited for the game to end, then quit, then logged out.

This morning I log on, check my stats, and find 201 sniper rifle kills and no Master Sniper badge award.

WTF???????????????????

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

That sucks dude.  Ive heard various things about the servers not stat tracking properly, but its usually very good.  

however, if you join a game and start getting badges you already have (bandit level), I've been told the server is not tracking those stats.  Just quit and rejoin and should be fine.

Other than that, don't know what to tell ya, bad luck i guess

Epoch said:

That sucks dude.  Ive heard various things about the servers not stat tracking properly, but its usually very good.  

however, if you join a game and start getting badges you already have (bandit level), I've been told the server is not tracking those stats.  Just quit and rejoin and should be fine.

In this case it's not the end of the world, because I can easily get another 5 sniper kills in a round, but it's really annoying to get the badge, and then find that you have to do it again just because the system is crappy...

I mean, if it had been a more difficult badge, like maybe the Warhawk Tank badge where you need 20 kills in a tank in one round, then I'd be severely pissed off.

Plus it didn't log the points I got from the game (our team won and I got close to 100 points), and nor did it log the other stats I got beside the sniper rifle kills.  At this stage in the game's life, this kind of thing just shouldn't happen. 

PSN - hanafuda

Are you sure it wasn't a trophy that you got? And you know to get the badge you have to play in Ranked servers....

Otherwise if you are 100% sure it was awarded to you, wait a day or two in case the servers just need to be updated.

I've never had any problems with badges or trophies before.

hanafuda said:
Epoch said:

In this case it's not the end of the world, because I can easily get another 5 sniper kills in a round, but it's really annoying to get the badge, and then find that you have to do it again just because the system is crappy...

I mean, if it had been a more difficult badge, like maybe the Warhawk Tank badge where you need 20 kills in a tank in one round, then I'd be severely pissed off.

Plus it didn't log the points I got from the game (our team won and I got close to 100 points), and nor did it log the other stats I got beside the sniper rifle kills.  At this stage in the game's life, this kind of thing just shouldn't happen. 

20 tank kills are super easy for me! I went one round and got I think 79 tank kills (Many of them were warhawks too!)

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Are you sure it wasn't a trophy that you got? And you know to get the badge you have to play in Ranked servers....

Otherwise if you are 100% sure it was awarded to you, wait a day or two in case the servers just need to be updated.

I've never had any problems with badges or trophies before.

I have over 200 hours on the game.

I'm 100% sure I got the badge. 

It was the only objective I had.

If the servers haven't updated in the 9 or so hours that have passed since I got the badge, then I doubt they have logged it.

I guess there is a chance, but I'm not counting on it.

PSN - hanafuda

@hanafuda

Agreed.  Stat tracking issues were prevalent when the game first came out, as with alot of online games, but by now they should be completely ironed out. 

Another thing that irritates me is if you're playing a game and the server ends (host leaves or dedicated server reboots) those stats dont track at all.  The game has to end for the server to report the stats.  I think there should be a redundancy for in-game stat tracking. Ie: more than just the host tracking the stats

Update:

No badge...

PSN - hanafuda

Ugh, i still need to get this game. gonna have to download it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

You've been saying that for ages colnelstubbs. :)