By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here believes in UFOs?

Galaki said:

Tis' UFOs be comin' from de ocean floor. Dere be lobster men everywhere n'ill shooj'ee dead wit'ere Supersonic Canons.

So, don' go a-wanderin' about on de ocean floor. Don' say I didn' warn ye.

fixed.

I seen dem wit me own two eyes.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

In my opinion aliens (ie. sentient extraterrestrial life) almost certainly exist, I just severely doubt they would travel to Earth and then kidnap people in order to probe them.

The logistics of interstellar travel are pretty hard to deal with on their own add onto that the fact that we'd be doing a pretty shit job if the only people to spot these aliens had shit cameras that don't focus properly.

Also I do believe there are UFOs, I just don't think they are alien spacecraft. Space junk, stray floating items (such as weather balloons) and secret military projects are all more likely explanations of strange things flying through the air.

I don't know if I believe in UFO's per se, but I definitely believe there is life on other planets, maybe even sentient life.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

T_T

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, i do believe the roswell incident, ive also seen many strange things.

Around the Network

Nah, probably not.
Of course, I'm speaking Biblically.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I believe their is life and other things not yet found, ufo's? sure why not.

Life, somewhere yes. UFOs... if I see one then I will believe it, otherwise Im not rly interested in it.

Eh, i'm about 60-40.

I don't think they exist... but if they did i wouldn't terribly surprised.

Aliens are responsible for revelations that created all the world's religions, like when Constantine saw a giant fire in the sky and then made all of Rome Christian. Yeah, that was alien sky-fire.