By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII in game scan

CGI = Computer Generated Imagery

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
CGI = Computer Generated Imagery

in otherwords: anything and everything that graces the screen that has been generated by a computer.

EVERY IMAGE HERE IS CGI

whether it's from a pre-rendered cut-scene or in-game images it's all CGI.

Besides, as said before, FFXIII and Versus are far from finished so the graphics will change in the final product anyway

I'd prefer a release date than scans of a development project thats probably years from completion.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Soriku spouting his usual bs, sometime i onder if he even beleves some of the crap he comes out with, he clearly made this thread to have a jab at the ps3 and say ha stupid fanboys, meh

Anyway i think that those screens in the op Look alot better ten FFXIII. and yes it does i will have you know, please someone explain to me what is so identical in quality to these and other FFXIII screens, as far as i can tell FFVXIII>>>>>>>>>>>>FFXIII in terms of graphics to what we know of so far.

I wn to see some in-game fighting or something man, not cut scenes,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Jo21 said:
Hyams said:

Weren't these meant to be in game?

those are ingame... they look just as metal gear solid 4 do.

better scans, and camera angles did the trick here.

there are higher quality scans of those screens i will post here to proof they are ingame, where you can see some of the texture work in it.

Those pics look really good and the game will release in about 2 years hopefully.

Smashed said:
leo-j said:
I heard Versus XIII lookes noticebly better than FF XIII visually? Is this true?

I heard the same, i also think it will look better, that being said they both will look amazing anyways.

This rumor basically appeared after FFXIII was announced for the 360.  Funny that.

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
Vertigo-X said:
I prefer the look of Versus because it appears to be moreover in line with the classic Final Fantasys.

Actually it´s the opposite. Versus is more in line with FFVII and FFVIII, which are the exceptions.

Well, I meant that, to be honest. It just came out wrong! ;)

The BuShA owns all!

I can't wait for FF13.