By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What I REALLY like about the ps3.

i love it because it black and sexy.

:P

Around the Network

I really like mine because it's a PLAYSTATION!!!!!!! lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Yesterday, I bought a "premium theme" from the Psn Store. I bought the "Badgirls" theme. It changes every time I turn the console on. Pretty sweet!

The same theme is available on Xbl, though.

what I love about the ps3 (and the psp) is the waves in the xmb background that are rendered real time.It gets even better in psp fw 5.0.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

The reason I got one was free online, bluetooth, blu-ray. No add-ons like the 360.

Around the Network

I may not speak for everyone, but the only add on I needed for my 360 was the camera and the rechargable battery kit. You can praise the PS3 without bashing the 360. It's cool.

i got a ps3 becuz its awesome!!!

Blu-Ray, Free online, reliable hardware system and a great list of games.

500GB HDD upgrade + lots of time = my entire CD collection & the vast bulk of my DVDs (converted to mp4) and available from the XMB.

d21lewis said:
I may not speak for everyone, but the only add on I needed for my 360 was the camera and the rechargable battery kit. You can praise the PS3 without bashing the 360. It's cool.

My PS3 is so cool... I mean literally. It hasn't been turned on since Metal Gear Solid IV. Just as cool as my Wii. My 360 is hot. It sounds like its going to blow up. It's been spinning Fable 2 almost nonstop for the past 3 days. The DVD drive sounds like its spinning at 100x speed and its going to bust a nut, a gear or sumthing.

OT: I have this scene from Transformers on my PS3 wallpaper.

On my 360, I have this cute little Chinese girl screaming at this jackass.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence