By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the chances of Star Ocean IV going to the Wii?

Who says it gets announced at all?

Around the Network

Are you gonna make a thread like this for all JRPGs?

It has been announced without a platform:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/de_licious/square-offers-tasty-pre+party-morsels-259251.php

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I have to point out that square said they will not start making any new games for PS3, but I dont think that means that they wont necessarily announce games they have already started working on. It could already have started development

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I would love to seethe Tales and Tri-Ace teams reconcile and make Tales of Star Oceana.

As for IV, it could be multiplatform for all we know.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

IMO, a 360/PS3 version of SO would probably be most likely. MS would/could moneyhat them, and give them enough of a reason to try it on the X360. SE only has Last Remnant for 360, so it's definately possible.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

One of my favorite series of all-time. I dare anyone to get all the battle trophies in Till the end of time

PSP maybe PS2 then maybe wii also.

The SE site says a next gen console. Unless it's lying it's down to Wii/PS3/360.

I pray it's for Wii. Being a hardcore SO fan (points to avatar), if they put it on the PS3 I wouldn't be able to stop myself from shelling out the money for one, which I don't want to do.

I actually brought up the variety asia article on another forum and got flamed by all the PS3 fanboys because they think it's going to PS3 without question. But it makes no sense to me for SE to put it there.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i have a feeling its goin to the ps3