By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GamePro MotorStorm PR Review: 4.5 / 5

"THE BOTTOM LINE: A beautiful, in-depth racing experience, MotorStorm delivers on all fronts while remaining a damn fun game, to boot."

http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/207584/motorstorm-pacific-rift-page-1-of-2/

finally nice reviews are coming in .

Day one purchase for me.

Around the Network

cone on people show some enthusiasm for good reviews lol,,,look how pretty the game is.

First day purchase.

I no longer need reviews.

This game will be extraordinary.

^^thank you ,,sinally sees how sweet the game looks,,,hopefully you have a PSN account so we can race each other online.

SpartanFX said:
^^thank you ,,sinally sees how sweet the game looks,,,hopefully you have a PSN account so we can race each other online.

Yes I have a PSN account, but I'll be doing extensive practice for online. MOTORSTORM online was hard as hell! I lost multiple races.

Around the Network

we shall do,,,I got a get ready as well,,,it's on lool( i m not that good either)

How bad were you on Motorstorm?

Didn't own the first one(lack of offline multiplayer),,,how was it online?

^ Hard!

I got the game sort of late.(Bought my PS3 early 08.)But the online was total bullshit. The people were very good. I remember me always being in like 9th-10th place.

Keep this in mind, one accident equals, no longer qualifying for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place. Yes, the online was full of freaks.

I made one accident, and I ended up anywhere from 10th to 12th place.

In other words, I needed more practice! YOU MUST MASTER EVERY TRACK!

god damn it,,,lol,,I guess we have to finish the SP first.