By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: We ran into blank screen in Far cry 2 on Xbox360

SpartanFX said:
Krill said:
SpartanFX said:
Krill said:
As usual, so much feigned concern expressed about a 360 game by PS3 users.

lol,,what?this game is multiplatform,,and not a 360 game

Don't play dumb.  That makes it look even worse.  You're talking about the 360 version obviously.

no ,,I m just worried if the PS3 has also Blank screen that will pop in I will cancel my pre-order.I guess I hit a nerve with the question.jeeez ,,relax,,,,next time read the original post better

As someone else on this thread has already stated, there is a PS3 review of the game up on the internet.  Yet you choose to highlight a problem reported about the 360 version.  So, either you're trolling or you don't know how to use the internet, and I know it's not the latter.

Around the Network

Hmm. Not too good if there are blank screens running amock in the game. Hope this is just some kind of one time glitch.

But the again, who cares, this game was meant to be played on a pc.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

MonstaMack said:
dougsdad0629 said:
I'm guessing that the PS3 version could avoid this problem with a mandatory installation, something that the 360 version can't do.

Smooth wording with the mandatory, because in less then a month you'll be able to burn games to the 360 HDD.

I bet this will cause future RROD ;)

It doesnt matter ,its not the same.Many 360 out there doesnt have hard drives ,and the games cant be designed to take profit of the HDD just for that.That feature will save time in loadings in 360 games ,but cant be implemented for using the HDD as cache because the reason I have just told you.

Krill said:
SpartanFX said:
Krill said:
SpartanFX said:
Krill said:

Don't play dumb.  That makes it look even worse.  You're talking about the 360 version obviously.

no ,,I m just worried if the PS3 has also Blank screen that will pop in I will cancel my pre-order.I guess I hit a nerve with the question.jeeez ,,relax,,,,next time read the original post better

As someone else on this thread has already stated, there is a PS3 review of the game up on the internet.  Yet you choose to highlight a problem reported about the 360 version.  So, either you're trolling or you don't know how to use the internet, and I know it's not the latter.

Uh.. how is bringing a major flaw in one of the version of a game to light trolling.

Well, I see what kind of discussion we are going to have here. Good day to you, sir.

*grabs hat and jacket*

*leaves thread on horse and buggy*

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Well, I see what kind of discussion we are going to have here. Good day to you, sir.

*grabs hat and jacket*

*leaves thread on horse and buggy*

you forgot your gloves

the lead platform should be PC ( would make sense) and thus probably better suited to the 360 than PS3.... but yeah when I read that part of the review i though of the install... Though considering that instals are mostly used to counter the slow BR read speed, I'm not sure having an instal will necessarely prevent the clipping, but just reduce it a bit.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

*returns for gloves*

Thanks man!

*leaves again*

LOL MATURE said:
Krill said:
SpartanFX said:
Krill said:
SpartanFX said:
Krill said:

Uh.. how is bringing a major flaw in one of the version of a game to light trolling.

I'm not even going try to explain to you.  If you don't see it at the start, NOBODY is going to convince you otherwise (and that isn't a compliment):

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=42901

Krill said:
LOL MATURE said:
Krill said:

I'm not even going try to explain to you.  If you don't see it at the start, NOBODY is going to convince you otherwise (and that isn't a compliment):

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=42901

well obviously the mod doesn't think this is trolling because he was already in here. and already responding to the topic. But you are just talking out of your ass dude so whatever. Oh and what does that link have anything to prove? Just that people like ROL put words in peoples mouths. The has nothing to do with your flaimbait/trolling here. So if you want to take that up do it in pm's ok bub?