By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The N***** fam

comedy gold

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

"Take care Mr. N-word."

Controversial but amusing.

"Wait until we tell the Jews!"

Very funny skit!

Signature goes here!

I remember that episode. Too bad Dave isn't making any more seasons...

reminds me of that south parj episode where they say S*!t on TV, there should be a counter at the bottom :P

Around the Network

god i just watched it again it is still amazing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

classic

lol.

I usually don't like D.C., but I have to admit, the stereotypes, and such in that were hilarious.

DMeisterJ said:
lol.

I usually don't like D.C., but I have to admit, the stereotypes, and such in that were hilarious.

Hey i feel bad for the guy.  He went crazy because nobody got what he was trying to do with his act and instead he came off like he was glorifying people like Rick James when he was trying to do the opposite.

I loved the part where the hispanic guy gets pissed about getting called the W word, and he gets pissed and goes, nahhh kidding. Dave is comedy gold.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting