By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How could you possibly not like Michael Jackson?

rocketpig said:
Jackson50 said:
MrBubbles said:
Jackson50 said:
He may be screwed up, but he has never been convicted of any criminal wrongdoing...so I think it is unfair to label him a pedophile.

OJ didnt kill anyone either....

Yes, that is why he was acquitted. I do not pretend that our system is free of imperfections, but when someone is acquitted, I do not consider them guilty of the crime.

Except OJ.

C'mon, everybody knows he sliced that bitch up.

lol. The murderers od Emit Till were acquited then later confessed in an interview.

Around the Network

I ask myself this question everyday...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

He is the greatest music entertainer ever. He has been idolized by countless musicians across the board. He has the highest selling album ever. He has more awards and records than any musician in history.

He is definitely screwed up in the head, but a pedophile he is not. Think about it. He has been having kids sleep over for decades. Thousands of little boys have probably stayed in his house in his gigantic bed. However, only two kids have ever come out with any allegations. The first was paid money and the second didn't because MJ realized that if he paid again he might be back here in a few years with another scandalous family.

If my kid was molested I would not care how much money the guy was offering me he would at least go to jail or at best get killed by my hands. The first family and 2nd asked for money before they asked for jail time. They only wanted money. They were the criminals.

Uhm its easy...he is really really.... really ....really strange.

With that said I like his music, just not the person. He has a ton of musical talent and made some of the greatest music in his time. But I don't have to like him to enjoy his music.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Well, most people know why he enjoyed spending time with children (he never had a real childhood of his own).

But I think he cannot be that bad as a true person. if he was, why would all those celebrities agree to appear in his Liberian Girl video. I figure if the guy is Rick James crazy, you wouldn't want to be hanging out with him. You could argue money, but c'mon, he didn't need any of them.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

his music is great he is the best after Queen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My dislike for him is somewhat related to this product:

http://www.hollywoodtoysandcostumes.com/Child-Predator-Hands_15RU68155.html