By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II: Saint or Sinner

I will be neutral.. what ever mood I'm in when playing..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

I think I already have over 4,000 evil points. I'll need to reconnect to XBL in the morning and do a little emore evil to see if I can hit the leaderboards.

notable Evils include:

refusing to feed prisoners at a certain point in the game

casting a level 5 inferno in the middle of a crowd

destroying the temple of Light completely. (note to above radha, that means its out of the game completely on my save) and decimating the population of the town its in (Oakfield).

Going on a massacre in the Main City killing over 2 dozen guards and ? citizens.
(I went down about 800 a tick because some were my employees).

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Skeeuk said:
i think i am going to pass on this game, simply becuse molly has put into the game mariage making mishaps where you will be matched to someone of the same sex. i hope u all enjoy the game though it should recive good enough scores

lol, that's quite a reason to not enjoy a well reviewed game.

This whole line of questioning and your post in general is completely off topic, but I must ask...why?

I can think of three reasons:

A. Homophobic

B. Moral issues with gay marriage

C. Sexually insecure

If the answer is "I just don't want my videogame character to be gay" then that's sexually insecure and homophobic.

In the first game you could also marry a fellow man and your sexuality would be listed as "gay." If what you are talking about is some kind of bug, I'd imagine it'd be patched, probably on day 1, so not buying it after the patch would fall under "moral issue."

Anyway, please, explain yourself. I really wanna know. It's interesting to me. I'm not flaming, just...please explain everything to me about what you said, if you have the time.

He said in a previous post he found it disturbing you could get married to another guy ... this is obviously an issue with him if he has to bring it up twice. .. You would think this guy was 12 but oh no ... go look at his age on his profile *shakes head*

First play through I will be the Saint. Second play through I will be more of a Sinner.

119 gueards killed

and

75 villagers murdered!

so far...

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself