By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshinden Wii - screens

looks like psp game :/

Around the Network

Looks alright, but the last thing the Wii needs is another fighter. It's like everybody thinks they can ride Brawl's coattails to platinum sales but nobody is willing to put that level of effort in.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I had Battle Arena Toshinden for the PS1, I liked it

good ol Eiji.... "No Pro-blem"

From the quality of the graphics, it appears that the team that delivered Crus'n' for Midway has found a new gig.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Soriku you're like 12. It's hard to take your opinion on PS1 fighters seriously when you were barely crawling at the time of their release.

You're making me feel old and I'm not.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Wow, such a huge difference.

You realize that you weren't alive when Tales was conceived, right?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

This... Does not look good.

There really is no excuse for this looking this much worse than Gamecube fighting games. Just look at Bloody Roar: Primal Fury or Soul Calibur II.

No excuse.

You young people shouldn't talk about old video games like you actually played them when they came out. You do that all too much.

I don't know what to say..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

This game isn't finished yet so lets wait and see on that one, iknow it's not Virtua Fighter or Soul Calibur on the graphics department but i am really curious about the gameplay with the wii remote as i am with Castlevania Judgement.

Relax the final product will be better on the visuals(hope so).