By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Whoops a idiot Paid $143.82 for 1.5 Years Of XBOX Live

VBI said:
The amount of people who search long and hard to find ways to critisice Microsoft is astonishing. The guy in question here is entirely in the wrong. He has a subscription, effectively a contract, and everyone on earth knows it's up to the subscriber in ANY subscription setup to make changes to the "contract".

not only that, the guy admits it is his own fault, yet people still blame microsoft...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I know a girl who's "buying" a Wii from Rent a Center. She's paying a low price weekly, but by the time she's done (if the don't repo the thing if she's a couple weeks late) she'll have bought the thing multiple times.

I bought an HDTV on a credit card last January. Due to late payments and such, as of August I had payed for that TV twice and my balance was MORE than it was when I started. That TV was the only purchase ever made on that card (payed it off in full when I saw I was making NEGATIVE progress, by the way). Anytime you pay little by little, you are probably getting screwed. This guy should've thought of that.

Dear Time Magazine,

I've purchased you're magazine every month and realized that over the year I've paid X amount more then what it would of cost me with a yearly magazine. Could I get that money back?

Thanks!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Dear Time Magazine,

I've purchased you're magazine every month and realized that over the year I've paid X amount more then what it would of cost me with a yearly magazine. Could I get that money back?

Thanks!

Yeah I get EGM deliver for $12.00 a year $1.00 an issue so if I buy retail were its $4.00 when I go get my 4th issue Barnes and Noble is going to say ohh its free you bought three others this year.  I have seen companies do aosme shady things this was not there fault the guy was an idiot happens

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

nordlead said:
VBI said:
The amount of people who search long and hard to find ways to critisice Microsoft is astonishing. The guy in question here is entirely in the wrong. He has a subscription, effectively a contract, and everyone on earth knows it's up to the subscriber in ANY subscription setup to make changes to the "contract".

not only that, the guy admits it is his own fault, yet people still blame microsoft...

Not everyone. Only four people put any blame on Microsoft in this thread and all four have a distinct connection. I'm sure we can all easily guess what that is.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Whoops a idiot Paid $143.82 for 1.5 Years Of XBOX Live

lol