By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgment looks pretty cool!

damnit..if Trevor really IS in it..my hopes for Soma died...I don't think he'l make it into the game.. T.T

Around the Network

Graphically, I think the game looks incredible. If it plays as good as it looks and is fun, this game could be excellent and get reviews that show that.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Gotta love a "necro".

The visual presentation of the game has actually improved pretty well. The chains on Golem look awesome. I wonder if they make a clanking sound when he walks and such.

I wish this game got a chance from gamers. Ignorance is bliss only in moderation, not in lifestyle.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I like the new art style (even if that's one of the haters biggest arguement, too much Death Note-y). One slot on the site goes to trevor and another according to wikipedia (and the video) goes to minotaur. So that leaves just two characters for Soma to make an appearance..And Aeon is too simillar looking for that i think. Still i hope for him to come up.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

deathcape said:
damnit..if Trevor really IS in it..my hopes for Soma died...I don't think he'l make it into the game.. T.T

Why not? Still 3 characters missing.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

no..no soma..after Trevor was announced..I'm sure tghis character list was true..

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_Judgment

it fits perfectly..as we all know not ALL characters will be shown on the Konami site..not beofre the game's release anyway..

no Soma on there...I just HOPE he gets in there..somehow

Looks ok I predict I'll get a score of 7 or 7.5.

Ohh I see.... that's too bad then =(

Grant DaNasty? Sypha Belnades? Hmmm who cares about those guys? Cornell is cool though...

If that's true then it's a very weird decision from Konami...

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I think it might get a 7 as well. Being a new fighting game, it might take a couple iterations to make it better though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

OH I read the source from Nintendo Power..and those characters were CONFIRMED characters..

so...there MIGHT be more in store

let's all hope..and cross our fingers..

can't wait for the Aeon plot twist

already got Ecclesia to unlock Aeon and Shanoa XD

btw..Ecclesia..I think is the only Castlevania game that can Rival AoS and DoS