By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgment looks pretty cool!

Damn it! Well, I saw this trailer yesterday, don't know if it's already posted here:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/dracula_wii/

Just click below the title, the Movie image. The intro is awesome!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

I was at a Six Flags park over the weekend and they were showing a video for it on an HD monitor while I was waiting in line. The game looked very impressive. Hopefully people who are interested in fighting games and CastleVania will give the chance along with others as well. I'll look into it, hopefully it's fun to play.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

I just noticed, the japanese release is on January 15, but the America release on November?! Why? I hope they are not rushing the game for the American version...

IT's funny how there are people who are preparing to hate it from the start. I will personally reserve "Judgment" until I actually see more reviews, but I still think expecting to hate something beforehand is a pathetic way to review something.

May the crows feast upon the eyes of those who give this game a chance.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

This game will not likely score better than a 6 or 7 overall.

Soma said:
Damn it! Well, I saw this trailer yesterday, don't know if it's already posted here:

That video was sick.

I watched it at work with no sound at all and it was still sick.

I hope it plays well.

Just kiss the tip.

Arkk said:
Soma said:

That video was sick.

I watched it at work with no sound at all and it was still sick.

I hope it plays well.

The music is excellent in the video, well the first part is the same we've been listening on other trailers, the second one is a traditional Castlevania theme

Even as a Castlevania n00b, I still might check it out as a fan of the fighting genre. It's also nice to see that the hate is slowly dying out as it approaches release. Now all that's left is the haters of the art style, which I personally think looks interesting, though I'll admit some look provocative to say the least (points at Simon).

I bet this is what's going to happen though: If the game turns out good and gets good reviews, people will praise the art style as being wonderful. If it turns ou bad, then people will continue to hate on it.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

I wish more people would give this game a chance instead of just writing it off. Yeah, it may not be a classic Castlevania adventure but that doesn't mean it won't be a lot of fun!