Arcanum
Vampire Bloodlines

Thats all for now.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
  • Actraiser (Quintet)
  • Terranigma Series (Quintet)

You are my hero ( fixed the spelling )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

FaRmLaNd said:
Anachronox

Such a shame this great game never had an ending

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

strider
kid chameleon
wonderboy
ghouls and ghosts

dunno if they're all within the rule bracket but i want sequels for these games none the less especially strider.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

celine said:
mrstickball said:
  • Actraiser (Quintet)
  • Terranigma Series (Quintet)

You are my hero ( fixed the spelling )

Hell, any game made by Quintet on the SNES deserve a sequel. Yes, Robotrek too.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Around the Network

Burgertime.

the 15 yrs rule is too much,back to the thing id like vagrant story to get a sequel

King's Quest
Commander Keen
Star Tropics
Rise of the Triad (13 years is good enough)
Total Annihilation

Syndicate
Everything from Black Isle Studios

Lots of good games here... Ultima, Starflight, etc. All need to come back.

I got a good one to add to that classics list, that's never been done decently.. or maybe at all.. on a console:

Elite

...although David Braben has been threatening to bring it back... maybe on the Wii, given his recent Lost Winds WiiWare game.  If Elite came back exclusive to the Wii, it would be downright earthshattering.  Heck exclusive to any of the current-gen consoles, and there would be tens.. maybe hundreds of thousands of drooling fans -- but only if it was done right... not like all the crappy PC clones from the former Eastern Bloc, these past few years.