By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is drinking from a straw feminine?

Curly straws ftw, ... That'll be all.

Around the Network

I always use a straw when i drink coke in a bar....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

draik said:
Curly straws ftw, ... That'll be all.

I agree.  I haven't used one of those in forever but I would love to use one again.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

You shouldn't need a straw. If she aims properly it will go straight into your mouth.

Sucking on a tube to hope that liquid gets out?

Nope. Can't see anything remotely feminie about that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

its..a...straw...

My daughter is my world.

depends on what you drink

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Some of the manliest men in the world suck penises. You guys know that right? Tell them they're feminine and they'll break you in half. Seriously, some of the Queer guys in Hollywood and San Francisco look like Mike Haggar. They could drink your blood from a straw after giving you a spinning piledriver.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Some of the manliest men in the world suck penises. You guys know that right? Tell them they're feminine and they'll break you in half. Seriously, some of the Queer guys in Hollywood and San Francisco look like Mike Haggar. They could drink your blood from a straw after giving you a spinning piledriver.

those don't cunt

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

those don't cunt

I know that's a typo, but it is so true and funny I lol'd and felt compelled to qoute you and point it out to people.