By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Sony should do with the PS3

They should use the 4D capabilities and go back in time and rethink the concept and make it cheaper and easer to develop for so they can release games on it instead of just showing them 3 or 4 years before they are done… huu that was a long sentence :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
They should use the 4D capabilities and go back in time and rethink the concept and make it cheaper and easer to develop for so they can release games on it instead of just showing them 3 or 4 years before they are done… huu that was a long sentence :P

to do that you would need to strong at least  3-4 of them togther.....lol

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

xman said:
Roma said:

I think they can afford that ;)

Roma said:
xman said:
Roma said:

While they are back there can they add dual shock at launch plus call me and tell me to buy one before they remove the BC

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

xman said:
Roma said:
xman said:
Roma said:

While they are back there can they add dual shock at launch plus call me and tell me to buy one before they remove the BC

Because they have seen the future and went back they will know not to remove the BC and the solution they have today for dual shock will be added from the start ;)  

Around the Network

Imagine how well the PS3 would be selling if it didn't have BR? =O

I know I would have gotten one.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

WarmachineX said:
Imagine how well the PS3 would be selling if it didn't have BR? =O

I know I would have gotten one.

oh a smashing idea.

just a quick question, seeing as how most PS3 games are made on Blu-Ray media, would you only play the PSN games?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

@xman

Quote : They are making money on each console

Link Please

Im sure all the shareholders who have been bagging Sony to reach this position would love to read proof of this.

Heck even Sony would love to have the link

Well, they need to drop price in NA and Japan and add BC at $399 sku. I want to trade my non-Bc for a BC one, but it´s too expensive to get a used 60 gb or 20gb, apart from the fact that they early builts and therefore not as reliable.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

blackstar said:
tuoyo said:
Garnett said:

Sony should NOT do a price drop,cause they are losing money and a price drop would be more LOST money...

Sony should/is including of its AAA games with bundles..

Sony should not worrie about what Xbox is doing,they need to stick to the plan of pushing blue ray and making AAA games.

Who cares if PS3 is being outsold by the 360,untill they start losing by some odd 20 million i dont think Sony should worry,There both losing to Nintendo.

Sony is doing great right now,despite what all these fanboys are saying,Keep it up Sony!

Sony is not doing great and you don't need any fanboys to tell you that.  They have released a product that has cost them billions and they released it using a model that can only be successful with some serious market share.  Their plan was to recover the losses through software sales.  But to generate the software sales required they needed to swallow up the market when what is happening is they are being swallowed up by Wii.  They have also gone from destroying the competition last gen to being destroyed this gen.  In what way are they doing great right now may I ask?

not great but good

bolded part: lol , are u saying that the ps3 is crushed ??? 

u can only use the word crushed  when u talk about consoles like xbox, GC and Dreamcast ,

the ps3 in no way is in a similar position

Those were bigger crushes doesn't change the fact PS3 is being crushed by Wii given they came out at the same time and it has sold half as much as Wii and it looks like the gap will only get bigger.  When you factor in the fact that no 3rd party, analyst (other than John Lucas) or Sony fan in their wildest dream would have imagined Wii would be outselling PS3 let alone selling more than double the PS3 then it is an even bigger crush than the numbers suggest.  It is a David slaying Goliath type crush.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down