By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Altered Obama photo in GOP club newsletter sparks outrage

We Italians have had to live with pizza, spaghetti, mafia and mandolins stereotypes for over a century...
(but we can always take a small revenge laughing at the English mocking the French for the hygiene )
Anyhow, I like fried chicken and watermelon, if really black people like them too more than the national US average, they could take it easy, there are things much more offensive... Political correctness is getting out of hand, here in Italy, for example, progressists first brag about being more independent from USA than conservatives, then they show the biggest cultural submission blindly adopting every new american politically correct fashion, for example, in Italian "negro" means simply "black person" and it was always considered a neutral word, but years ago, suddenly, leftist intelligentsia aped a use of the word that didn't belong to our language and suddenly decided that "negro" was derogatory in Italian too.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Okay, I hadn't heard this Hillary line before... and my virus is acting up and won't let me play a video. I gotta reboot and try to watch this. I'm glad I didn't vote for her, hahaha.

EDIT: Okay I watched it.  Uh... I don't know what to say about that one really.  She didn't seem to be hateful when she said it, but it was really fucking weird and out of line.  It was way worse than Biden's line, and she's not as crazy as Biden so I can't cut her slack in the same way.  I have no fucking clue why she said something so stupid.  I guess she's racist enough to think that's funny.  Liberal racists are such a weird paradox.

She looked friendly? That would be an out of the ordinary thing.

Back to being serious, here in Italy progressists lost the elections because they have been snob, distant and racist towards common people (independently from the colour of their skin) for a lot of years and finally common people realized it. The typical progressist leaders racism is considering themselves an illuminated minority that's entitled to rule the masses for the common good. Here in Italy it's a leninist legacy (the "professional revolutionaries" envisioned by Lenin), in USA could be some form of paternalism, I don't know, you should.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

steven787 said:
I'm Jewish, you don't see me eating a pastrami on rye... oh wait.

Everyone eat that... even me!

... ops, I am Jewish too... damn!