By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Altered Obama photo in GOP club newsletter sparks outrage

Is is completely the Bush administration's fault for turning FEMA from a highly effective disaster relief organization into a joke.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Oh fuck me sideways. The old "you'll never understand because you're not black" line.

Next time, try applying it to something involving race. Nice way to bring in racist cops and other shit that has nothing to do with what I'm saying to bolster your argument.

I said that Bush & Co fucked up after Katrina. I don't know anyone that thinks otherwise. My point, and the point of many others, is that those people shouldn't have been there in the first place and that it's the New Orleans' and Louisiana's job to evacuate the people first and secure the shelters for those that can't leave. The local governments failed mserably at that. Yet people like you want to ignore that and blame EVERYTHING on Bush. He deserves a lot of blame for fucking up FEMA but let's be reasonable and split the blame for that mess fairly.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Yep Republicans are the only racists.

It must of been a republican that said

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

I wonder who said

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy…”

Some republican probably.  No wait that was Joe Biden again.

Joe Biden is the most racist person in this campaign when it comes to the people up top.

Kasz216 said:

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

I wonder who said

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy…”

Joe Biden is the most racist person in this campaign when it comes to the people up top.

Good ol' Big Mouth Biden...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I can't believe there is a bucket of KFC chicken...

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Kasz216 said:

I wonder who said

Good ol' Big Mouth Biden...

Yeah.  He's done an excellent job keeping his mouth shut has a VP though.  Gotta give him credit.  To say that republicans are the only racists are crazy.

I've yet to find a video of him saying this one... but apparently he once said that Washington's school systems are worse then Iowas because of black people.

“There’s less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four of five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with.”

In all fairness, I think Biden's racism makes him come off more as an old bumbling idiot who's behind the times, full of ignorance instead of hate. After he said that stupid line about the Indian accent, he said he meant it as a compliment, and as crazy as he is and as stupid as it was, I kinda believe him.

Do you give Bush the same leeway, Rubang?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The Ghost of RubangB said:
In all fairness, I think Biden's racism makes him come off more as an old bumbling idiot who's behind the times, full of ignorance instead of hate. After he said that stupid line about the Indian accent, he said he meant it as a compliment, and as crazy as he is and as stupid as it was, I kinda believe him.

How about when Hillary Clinton called Mahatma Ghandi a "Gas Station Owner."

Seriously, racism is a lot more spread out then you think political party wise.

rocketpig said:
Do you give Bush the same leeway, Rubang?

Yeah, but with one difference. I think Bush shits on poor people, not black people. They overlap a lot in our fucked up country, which makes him look racist, but I don't think he's racist. He's evil and retarded, but not racist.