By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 holiday blockbuster exclusives.

starcraft said:
Bobo012893 said:
You should also add white knight chronicles as well

Will do.  I'll add Japan only next to it though right?

yeah

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Of course, Not like it will come out in the other regions anytime soon.

Red Alert 3?

The Command & Conquer series is a shell of it's former self. Red Alert 3 will be lucky to sell as well as Command & Conquer 3, which has thus far only sold 520k on the 360 in well over a year.

Socom: Confrontation came out only two days ago. Does that count?

Edit: Valkyria Chronicles selling 1.5 million?  lulz

makingmusic476 said:

Red Alert 3?

The Command & Conquer series is a shell of it's former self. Red Alert 3 will be lucky to sell as well as Command & Conquer 3, which has thus far only sold 520k on the 360 in well over a year.

Yeah I have changed my mind, I will remove Red Alert 3.  I'll whack Socom in there, it can come out if it bombs.

And yeah, I found the VC thing funny.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

wiifit
mario kart wii

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:

Red Alert 3?

Yeah I have changed my mind, I will remove Red Alert 3.  I'll whack Socom in there, it can come out if it bombs.

And yeah, I found the VC thing funny.

I'm not sure what happened to Socom.  By the time it released, it seemed like most forumites like us had entirely forgotten about it (except for the Socom fans, of course), so I figured it wouldn't do to well, but we recieved 12 copies at our store (same amount we've recieved of LBP), and sold out by mid-day.

Edit: Buts and Bolts?  Sounds like one hell of a fun game.  :D

Guitar Hero Iv and Rock Band 2 For Ps3/Xbox 360
Socom and Bioshock for Ps3
Tenchu 4 for Wii

Take my love, take my land..

You can't leave out Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for the PS3 , arguably the best naruto title released to date on any platform.

I somehow don't see Banjo breaking the bank. It's not Ratchett and Clank...

Heck, I am not sure Banjo will outsell Valkyrie chronicles...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

makingmusic476 said:

I'm not sure what happened to Socom.  By the time it released, it seemed like most forumites like us had entirely forgotten about it (except for the Socom fans, of course), so I figured it wouldn't do to well, but we recieved 12 copies at our store (same amount we've recieved of LBP), and sold out by mid-day.

Edit: Buts and Bolts?  Sounds like one hell of a fun game.  :D

DAMMIT!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS