By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 holiday blockbuster exclusives.

I'm trying to compile a list of really excellent exclusives for all three consoles coming out between now and the end of the year.  I want answers you know are based on popular opinion, not personal favourites.  I'm talking things like sales and critical darlings.

This means I do not want to see anything like Valkyrie Chronicles or Your in the Movies.  I want things like Resistance 2 and Fable 2.

Go.

Xbox 360:

Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
The Last Remnant

PS3:

Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Motorstorm 2
White Knight Chronicles (Japan)
Socom: Confrontation

Wii:

Wii Music
Animal Crossing
Tenchu 4

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I'll start us off with some Xbox 360 ones.

Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

wii music

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

animal crossing =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeah animal crossing definitely counts due to sales and hype.

It is with great regret that I concede Wii Music should probably count as well.

Around the Network

I fail to see how Left 4 Dead is any more critical than Valkyria Chronicles.

Did you just compare Valkyria Chronicles and You're in the Movies? For you information, Valkyria is indeed considered a holiday blockbuster wheras You're in the Movies is considered as a piece of shit eye-toy copy from an unoriginal company.

Also, theres this:

-LBP

-Resistance 2

-VALKYRIA CHRONICLES

-Motorstorm 2

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Noone can seriously call Valkyria Chronicles more than a niche favourite of some hardcore SRPG lovers.

Make a personal favourites thread, because it most definitely does not belong here.

starcraft said:
Noone can seriously call Valkyria Chronicles more than a niche favourite of some hardcore SRPG lovers.

Make a personal favourites thread, because it most definitely does not belong here.

Just because it's an SRPG doesn't mean it's a niche title. It is half FPS half SRPG with BEAUTIFUL watercolor graphics and an original story setting. How can you deny that this has the potential to be a holiday blockbuster title?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

starcraft said:
I'll start us off with some Xbox 360 ones.

Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

Don't forget Red Alert 3.. and maybe Portal "Still Alive".

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.