By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's a parent?

I'm researching for an article on the site. I was thinking of asking some questions through PM and formulating a theme out of it based on gaming parents. Just let me know if you have kids. I'll PM you some questions to answer. Thanks a bunch.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Damn, I'm only 17!

Sephiroth357 said:
Damn, I'm only 17!

Get out of here Vikings fan. You're no parent!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Nah, I only have a cat. ;)

Ask mike_intellivision and ''maybe'' TheTruthHurts! ? That would be a good start.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I am not sure if he was joking or not but I thought D21lewis is one;

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Damn, I'm only 17!

Get out of here Vikings fan. You're no parent!

Adrian Peterson anyone? Vikings rule!

I'm a dad! And I'm so proud of it!!

d21lewis said:
I'm a dad! And I'm so proud of it!!

Pics or it didn't happen! I mean, aren't you the type of guy that likes going wild with the opposite sex(es)?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^^how do you think I made the kid? She and I just got home from the carnival about 2 hours ago. It was awesome! There were so many hot girls walking around that, at first, I wanted to lock my daughter in the car and chase some tail. Kidding. My kid is first and foremost. She's gonna save me, yet!

I do. I have 6, 5, and a 2 year old.