By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why did you dont buy a PlayStation 3

Why did you not buy a Playstation 3

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network

Not enough games that interest me that aren't already on 360.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Simple because they took out backward capability so I bought another PS2 and a 360

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Playing on Xbox Live with my little brother is a lot more important than the next Team ICO game.

'Cos I'm just not interested in it. Also, I find both the hardware and the games too expensive.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

The difference between the 360 and PS3 in game selection is not that large, and for me the difference is pretty balanced between the two as far as game selection goes. The lower price and Netflix option sealed it that I went with a 360. The 360 is still my secondary console with only 10 games, 8 of those bought used.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

I had a PS original and two games, no PS2, and I was younger so I liked Ninty then. I got an XB and then a 360 to follow up for the games and better online. I also could care less for BR.

Shadowblind said:

Not enough games that interest me that aren't already on 360.

You stole my answer.

I hate dualshock joysticks. Not enough games for me

I greatly prefer the exclusives of the xbox to those of the ps and i also had the original xbox.